What is a Sole Representative Visa for the United Kingdom? A snapshot...

A business based outside the United Kingdom can send their representative to the United Kingdom as their representative.

The business must be capable of financially supporting the functions that the representative would carry out in the United Kingdom such as remuneration, premises and marketing costs.

The employee can be a minority partner or minority shareholder in the principal business based outside the UK.

The representative will remain engaged in the employer's business and could not do any parallel or personal businesses.

Initial visa is for 3 years with an extension of 2 years leading to permanent residence with family.

All the relevant laws applicable in the United Kingdom would equally apply to the representative such as wages and the number of hours of work.

The representative office does not have to be a profit-centre for business purposes.

For details:

Seek professional advice ... click here




+44 (0) 844 335 1660


+44 7948 087319

Read official guidance only.

Seek professional advice.

Watch our Videos

23 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All