Short Term Visa to Study English in the UK

Introducing Short-term Study Visa to Study English in the United Kingdom

Minimum Age

16 or older


English Language

With an Accredited Institution or

An eligible overseas education provider, if studying in the UK as part of an overseas course

Accredited Institution

Must have a Student Sponsor Licence or have a valid accreditation


be listed by one of the following:

  • Accreditation Body for Language Services

  • Accreditation Service for International Colleges

  • Accreditation UK

  • British Accreditation Council

  • Education and Training Inspectorate (in Northern Ireland)

  • Estyn (in Wales)

  • Education Scotland

  • Independent Schools Inspectorate

  • Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted)

  • Office for Students

  • Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education


Longer than 6 months and up to 11 months

Visa Fee


Healthcare Surcharge



Enough money to support yourself and pay for your return, without working or help from public funds

Family support in UK

Relatives and family members in UK can support and house you

Visa decision

Within 3 weeks

Further assistance email:





Toba Tek Singh

+92 332 6920985

Source: Read here

33 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All