Ear Exam


Doctors | Scientists | Medical Practitioners | Nurses | Carers | Social Workers | Paramedics 

Apply Direct with the Authorities or Appoint an Immigration Adviser

Healthcare & Wellbeing

Medical Doctors, Nurse, Paramedical, Dentists, Opticians and Carers... all from the Healthcare profession ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages. They are dedicated to promoting and protecting health worldwide. Countries around the world value the services of healthcare professionals and specific visa categories have been introduced to attract global talent. Use I Got Visa.online platform to search for the Visa programmes for healthcare professionals and apply direct. At each step, make sure you are providing your information, completing an application, paying a fee to the concerned authorities of the relevant country. Alternatively, take legal advice before taking any steps.

How does this work? click here..

Scientist Using Microscope

UK's Health & Care Worker Visa

A Health and Care Worker visa allows medical professionals to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.


To qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must:

  • be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional or adult social care professional

  • work in an eligible health or social care job

  • work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office

  • have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK

  • be paid a minimum salary - how much depends on the type of work you do

Check if an occupation code is eligible for this visa

Your job must be in one of the following occupation codes to qualify for the Health and Care Worker visa:

2112: biological scientists and biochemists

2113: physical scientists

2211: medical practitioners

2212: psychologists

2213: pharmacists

2214: ophthalmic opticians

2215: dental practitioners

2217: medical radiographers

2218: podiatrists

2219: health professionals that are ‘not elsewhere classified’, such as audiologists and occupational health advisers

2221: physiotherapists

2222: occupational therapists

2223: speech and language therapists

2229: therapy professionals that are ‘not elsewhere classified’, such as osteopaths and psychotherapists

2231: nurses

2232: midwives

2442: social workers

3213: paramedics

Approved UK health and care sector employers

You must have a job offer from an approved UK employer before you apply for a Health and Care Worker visa. Approved employers are also known as sponsors, because they are sponsoring you to come to or stay in the UK.


You must have a job offer from:

  • the NHS

  • an organisation providing medical services to the NHS

  • an organisation providing adult social care

Salary requirements

You’ll usually need to be paid at least £20,480 per year unless the ‘going rate’ for your job is higher than this. Salaries are listed by NHS pay band and area of the UK you’ll be working in. Ask your employer if you’re not sure what your role or pay band will be.

Read more..

 Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.

australia-sydney-opera-house royal carri

Nursing & Midwifery Visa in Australia

Temporary Skill Shortage visa

Basic Eligibility

You must:

  • be nominated for a skilled position by an approved sponsor

  • have the right skills to do the job

  • meet the relevant English language requirements

To work as a nurse or midwife in Australia, you need to apply for and be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA). You may also need to apply for a visa issued by the Australian Department of Home Affairs.

Visa categories

Nurse Practitioner

Registered Nurse (Medical)

Registered Nurse (Perioperative)

Registered Nurse (Surgical)

Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)

Registered Nurse (Developmental Disability)

Registered Nurse (Community Health)

Registered Nurse (Medical Practice)

Registered Nurse (Mental Health)

Registered Nurse (Aged Care)

Registered Nurse (Disability and Rehabilitation)


Immigration to Australia 

Registration and employment as a Nurse or Midwife in Australia


From Biomedical scientists, Cardiologists, Cardiographers, Clinical biochemists, Doctors, Mental Health Nurses, Midwives and Molecular geneticists to Neurosurgeons, Nurses, Obstetricians and Ophthalmologists and beyond, check which country is currently offering visa for you.

Apply for Healthcare Visa